Thursday, March 3, 2011

Candied Orange Peel


Yup. Candied orange peel.
In other words...candy.
I made it with the intention of decorating orange flavoured chocolates, and wasn't expecting it to be so darn tasty and addictive! I will definitely find more excuses to make it uses for it.
Like on top of a cake? Or as a garnish in a cocktail? Or even chopped up and added to granola?
(Ok that last one was a bit silly, I think the sugar is going to my head)

Check out these super simple instructions (with step by step photos) and make some citrus candy right now. You know you want to...
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! A girl after my own heart. Candied citrus (okay, citrus ANYTHING). So.amazing.

    I always think of this kind of thing as "holiday fare". Thank you for the reminder that we can eat this way all the time!

    Officially on my agenda for the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails