Saturday, January 29, 2011

Box of Chocolates


I'm currently experimenting with packing up my little treats I made yesterday. Here's a sample of what I've come up with so far. I can't seem to find the shape of box I'm really looking for. I would love to find some that are wider and shorter than this one. Anyone have an box shopping advice for me?



My favourite part so far is the silly little hand drawn legend to explain the various flavours. 

 


I have two pieces of exciting chocolate related news for you dear readers. 

First, I've decided to sell some of my handmade chocolates at the Night Flea Market at the Khyber in Halifax, NS. It's on March 2nd at 8pm, so stop by if you'd like to buy some of my chocolates.  

And second, I've decided to start a little contest. The first 5 people to comment below will win a small box of chocolates that I will mail to you!!*




*Only available to Canadian and American residents only, sorry!

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. You should make something with Chilli in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second!

    They look amazing.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I should win any because you've already spoiled me with so many. They are so delicious, you are amazing! Glad to hear you'll be selling them, the boxes are great! Seriously, you will make a million dollars.

    Glad you stopped by last night, we had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always read your blog (seriously, I love it!) but have never commented... free chocolates have persuaded me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chocolates look very professional and the box adds a bit of glam! Will we see them at TIBS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jill is right, she doesn't qualify due to extremely close proximity to my kitchen.
    so there's still one prize up for grabs!
    heather, the only ones you will see at TIBS will be the box with your name on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I might be in the running, it looks like.
    Those boxed chocolates look SO professional, but the personal detail is precious, too. WOWZERS.

    this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so this is number 6...

    I agree about the chilies! Chipotle and chocolate go soooo well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chocolates look great and I love the box- great presentation. I'm sure they will go like hot cakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails