Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Heating Bag


I can't believe I've never thought to make my own Magic Bag before. If you know me at all, you know I have a serious obsession/addiction to having a hot bag of dry grains at my feet (or any other body part that ails me). 


These took mere minutes to make and already look so much cuter than the ugly blue ones I bought in a store years ago. Imagine how much more amazing they could look if I put in even a tiny bit more effort. Quilting? Embroidery? I'm getting excited just thinking about it.Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm making these too!!! Funny. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you put in your heat bags? I'd love to make some myself, but don't want to fill it with something that will catch on fire in the microwave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just filled them with brown rice. I think that's what Magic Bags use as well..at least it feels the same and even smells the same once heated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails