Friday, June 10, 2011

Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad


Where have I been for the past week??
Sadly nowhere exciting. I've been here all along however my camera was snatched up by my husband who took it to Colombia, leaving me with very little choice but to try to blog with nothing other than my phone's camera.
Day after day I made something lovely I wanted to share with you and yet I just couldn't bring myself to use the awful photos.
I'm not quite sure what makes today (and this photo) any different...except that this salad is just TOO good to keep from you.

The recipe can be found here. It reminds me a lot of this favourite salad of mine, except this one is so much more simple and light, and the flavours of the vegetables can really speak for themselves.Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails