Saturday, September 24, 2011

Log Cabin Duvet Cover


It's about time our bedroom got a pick-me-up. As much as I love the last duvet cover I made, I've been itching to have something a little bolder on our bed. I know that this collection of fabrics might not look "bold" to some, but compared to the very beige palette of the last one I made this feels quite refreshing and perky.

The other side is made up of oversized simple stripes of navy and two shades of beige. I'm planning on making lots of pillow cases to go with this new cover but I think I'm going to try to make them less "matchy matchy" than the old set of bedding. Maybe throw in a few other fabrics that aren't in the duvet but are complimentary. 
Pin It

1 comment:


  1. Bedding N Bath is an Australian-owned family business founded in Sydney, Australia in 1995.
    It specializes in designing, sourcing, and bringing to market a wide diversity of textile homeware products.

    Duvet covers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails