Saturday, November 6, 2010

Feta Dill Dip




I think the last time I showed you a dip recipe it was when I was making food for a party at our cafe. Well today is our cafe's 1st birthday (which means this week has been madness hence the lack of posts lately, sorry!) and here I am again making some quick tasty dips to bring to the party.


This dip has acquired quite a reputation over the years amongst my friends and family. I often hear "Oh my god you made The Dip!" once they realize what's in the bowl.


Well, I guess The Dip is pretty darn good if I may say so myself. Rich, creamy, tangy, and full of dill with a nice garlicky kick. You'll be hooked after one bite.









Adapted from Allrecipes.com
2 pkg cream cheese
400g container feta cheese
large bunch fresh dill (about double what you see in the photo above)
3 cloves of garlic


Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Serve with chips, crackers, or bread. And try not to eat the whole bowl in one sitting, okay?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails