Friday, November 23, 2012

Baby Bandana Bib


My lil' dude starting drooling before he was 3 months old. I saw these cute bandana bibs on Purl Bee a while back and didn't think too much of them until I had the exact same thought as the author: putting a regular bib on him makes him look like he's ready to eat, but not wearing a bib is no longer an option.
So it was clearly time to make him a cute bib disguised as a bandana around his neck.

I'm also enjoying these because they give him a little extra warmth around his neck which is one area that is often exposed to the cold when I wear him in any sort of carrier.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I really like your article and have many good information about the baby bis.
    baby bandana bibs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    bibs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails